Image via Wikipedia
Born and raised in Oklahoma and now she makes her home in sunny Southern California. She is a huge football fan, especially when it comes to her hometown Sooners and her Green Bay Packers. She love spending time with friends and family, cooking, cleaning, dancing, watching football, riding ATVs and fishing. She loves to stay active. She has 2 wonderful dogs. A Boxer, Frankie. And her English Bulldog, Chunk. They most definitely keeps her busy!
She has an exclusive contract with New Sensations/Digital Sin and is so excited about all the new projects and features they’ll be doing this year. In addition to her movies, she’s also the hostess for the Venus Channel, Canada's Pay-per-View adult network, and she’s beginning to write a few scripts.
“Really, I'm a very simple, fun-loving girl with a multifaceted career. And I couldn't be more eager and passionate about what I do,” she says.
She won "Best Newcomer" for AEBN. And at the 2009 AVN Awards they took home Best Interactive DVD for MyPlaything: Ashlynn Brooke, and Ashlynn Goes to College won Best Comedy and Best continuing series.
I'm a passionate person who genuinely loves all things sex, which you will see after watching me. I love interacting with my fans, and letting you guys see me for who I really am.


No comments:
Post a Comment