Sunday, February 20, 2011
The tickle genie
I don't have anything specifically from the latest Wizard's Lair update to post, but I've got a photo which will kick off a series I've been meaning to do for a while now. The series will be set in the Foxyverse of Superheroine Central. As you might guess from the pic, it's a "wish gone awry" scenario. One of the Foxes wishes for "health and happiness for all the Foxes," with hilarious (and big-boobed, Fox milk has healing properties in that universe) results. Basically, all the Foxes get plagued by "tickle vixens" as a result of this ill-conceived wish. If you hit the "tickling" tag under the Labels heading, you can see how many different photo sets there are that might contribute to such a series, and I haven't posted photos from every such set I have access to. Should be fun, and something that's an ongoing thing once I actually get the ball rolling.
Labels:
Amber Michaels,
Anna Mills,
Bondage,
breast expansion,
F/f,
in-progress,
tickling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment